MINECRAFT: Creeper Nouveau

Eng/ This is one of those commisions I've been working in the shadows, and finally I can share it with you! My official Creeper Nouv...


Eng/ This is one of those commisions I've been working in the shadows, and finally I can share it with you! My official Creeper Nouveau design for Minecraft. I hope you like it!  Check as well my Alex Nouveau poster design, another licensed Minecraft design from me.
If you want to get Alex and Creeper Nouveau official Minecraft prints, check these LINK and LINK. Also, it may be available at Walmart and Carrefour.
----------
Esp/ Este es uno de esos encargos que he estado trabajando en la sombra y que finalmente puedo compartir con vos! Mi diseño oficial Creeper Nouveau para Minecraft. Espero que os guste!
Echad un ojo también a Alex Nouveau, otro diseño mío licenciado para Minecraft.
Si quieres conseguir los pósters oficiales de  Alex y Creeper Nouveau oficiales de Minecraft, ojea estos enlaces LINK  y LINK. También seguramente disponible en Walmart y Carrefour.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Comentarios / Comments